Wednesday, May 2, 2007

$5 on $124

Gotta love teenagers....

Well, what can I say? This was not a case of crappy service, although I'll fully admit that when I saw the table with 10 teens in it, I did cringe a little. And they certainly did not get my BEST service. But there was nothing to complain about. I made several trips to refill sodas, several trips to get napkins to clean the spills, and all food was out quick and correct. So what's the problem? I don't know, but it seems to happen more often than not.

I'm not saying that all large groups of teens are inconsiderate, messy, and bad tippers, but these ones certainly were.

Considering there is a Burger King less than a mile from my restaurant, I can't seem to figure out why they would shell out the extra money to come in and sit down.

At least it wasn't Friday... At least they didn't take up my tables (3 of them!!) during a busy rush.... At least I had some other tables who were better tippers.....

Hmmmmmm..... So what happens next time they come in?

No comments: