Friday, April 17, 2009

Mandatory Meeting

Don't you love those???

One of the joys of working for a corporate company who thinks that the $2.63 an hour that they pay me entitiles them to impose on the rest of my life.

Oh Wait - that's right - they do provide me with the Opportunity to make more money.

Either way - there is a "mandatory" meeting tomorrow morning. 7:30- 10 AM.

Ok - so I show up a 7:30, leave early to go open my shop at 10, work at my shop until 3, then go BACK to this hole to bartend until 12:15.

And the best part - after paying for gas to drive back and forth, it will actually cost me to go to this meeting....

I'm irritated. Does it show?

2 comments:

purplegirl said...

I feel your pain. I've got one of those fucking things next week.

Anonymous said...

I just found out today, that I have a mandatory meeting tomorrow at 4pm. Tomorrow is the 4th of July! Yay!