Friday, July 6, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award








Yippie!!

Thank you to heavenabove for Tagging me for this award.

I started writing as a way to get out of my bad days, and to know that I have readers out there who enjoy my rantings is just icing on the cake.
I love to make people laugh.

Thank you for this award.

As part of the award acceptance, I get to "Tag" 5 other bloggers out there who make me think. I have never been one to make hasty decisions, so it may take me some time to pour through some of my favorite bloggers and make a decision.

To be perfectly honest - One of the first blogs I would have tagged would have been the one that tagged me. Wildlife Alive . It is an amazingly thought provoking look at how the world of humans and animals collide. It is a very inspirational blog to read.

Thank you again,
Beth

1 comment:

heavenabove said...

Thank you. I also wonder what tales you will have to tell at your workplace tonight as I head off to work myself-I am a cook but have been scheduled to work with the lazy, angry, party-minded dishwasher tonight. Should be a blast:( The service industry is something else!